General terms and conditions of use of the company Zurborg
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of definitions
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "consumer" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which can not be attributed to either his commercial or self-employed occupation.
§2 Condition of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://www.arcadeforge.de.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall come into force
Grüne Str 20
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer issues a binding contract offer by successfully running the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order"
3) Check the details in the shopping basket
4) Press the button "to checkout"
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Recheck or correct the respective entered data.
7) Mandatory dispatch of the order.
The consumer can return to the Internet site before the binding sending of the order by clicking on the "back" -button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his information, on which the data of the customer are recorded and corrects input errors or by Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) For individual requests to order by mail or order commissions, the delivery time increases to 4 to 5 weeks, unless otherwise agreed. Orders with individual wishes are excluded from a return.
§3 Prices, shipping charges, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. Additional shipping costs are included.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(4) The minimum order value of an order is 10 €. If an order is less than 10 € value, we reserve the right to cancel this order or to use a shipping method of our choice.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all articles offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, we do not ship the goods before payment.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Revocation right
You can revoke your contract declaration within 14 days without giving reasons in text form (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the thing is left to you before the deadline - by returning the item. The period begins upon receipt of this instruction in text form but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in the case of the recurring delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfillment of our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para (1) and (2) of the German Civil Code as well as our obligations pursuant to § 312e (1) sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 of the German Civil Code. The timely dispatch of the revocation or of the goods is sufficient to ensure the revocation period.
The right of revocation does not exist in the delivery of goods, which are made according to the specification of the contract partner (individual or custom-made, by mail, in the order comments or by choice of options). Made to measure in this sense are all products of the series "Arcade Bartop", "Custom Joystick" or "Arcade Sticks".
The revocation must be sent to:
Green Street 20
consequences of Withdrawal
In the case of an effective revocation, the services received at both ends must be returned and any benefits (eg interest) that may have been drawn