Key Strike is a new keyboard encoder project for Arcade Gaming setups. Key Strike is a programmable keyboard encoder and gamepad. It serves as input device for emulators like MAME but all other possibilites where key presses on control panels are needed. It bases on our experiences made with dual strike, also our former console, gamecontroller and keyboard encoder project.
Software and Manual
- Supports 30 inputs
- Standard default MAME Button Layout.
- No Ghosting!
- Most common USB B Type connector
- Programmable keyboard layouts. Custom Keyboard Layouts will be stored and available after reset.
- HID Keyboard
- HID Gamecontroller
- Screw Terminals for all signals
- 5V and two GND screw terminals
- 4 Screw holes for mounting the PCB
- Arduino compliant
- hardware based USB framework
- Slim Design
- Made for Arcade Bartops
Find the pin mapping in the manual.
This Product was added to our catalogue on 01/04/2021.